Saturday, December 11, 2010

UGLY SWEATER PARTY

New tradition....

Ugly sweater party. Enough said right?

Well me and some friends got together for our first ugly sweater party (hopefully not the last). It was really fun and the sweaters were hideous.

Here is some pictures of the night.

The group.


The singles


The winners!!

Brayden and I both won ugliest sweaters. Brayden's was a woman's sweater if you can't tell. (YUCK). My just looks like trash. Anyways, we also had a white elephant gift exchange. I got an enema. The gifts range from pregnancy tests to used candles to ninja launchers. All in all, very fun night!

2 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

An enema? Seriously? Maybe you can give it to one of your patients for Christmas. And my "give" I don't mean administer. :)
You guys all look hot in your sweaters.

Nicole A. said...

Hahaha that's awesome! Looks like it was a blast!