Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dew Tour/Brother's birthday

Surprise! I'm updating!!
Well this past Saturday was my little brothers birthday, and the Dew Tour. So bright and early Tyler and I woke Ty up a little before 7 a.m. and took him out to Jeremiah's for breakfast. I love this place. After breakfast we headed back home, picked up the little sister and headed up to snow basin for the dew tour. This was my first year going, it was really sweet! Oh and the weather was amazing that day! I didn't need a coat! Which is a miracle because I'm always freezing!
Here's some pictures of the day.
Birthday boy!! HA


Tyler and I
SWEET!
The Crew

4 comments:

Nic and Shannon Rich said...

See now you need to post more about tyler!! I like the picture of you two very cute!!

Shandi and James said...

Who is this Tyler?!

Ty and Ber said...

I'm surprised you got brother out of his bed that early. I'm pretty sure he didn't know 7am even existed. :)

Nicole A. said...

Looks like fun!!