Thursday, April 15, 2010

Random

So I went for a run today... Usually they are pretty uneventful. Well today was just odd. It started out with me getting chased down by a dog. Ok it was a little dog but they can still inflict pain! Well later on I turned into the park and look over and there is ths nasty little muskrat. I look up and there is on old man sitting on a bench and he is filming the muskrat. Who films muskrats?! I guess he is intrigued with muscrats, personally I don't get it. I continue running to discover a little girl following me on her bike. She keeps on following me. She finally stops in front of me and says "You wanna race?" Well why not. I told her I would. I won. haha Not much to brag about the girl was probably 5. She then called time out and made me stop. She asked why I was running. I told her because I liked to. She said I was weird. She then rode off. Well I guess I'm weird, but atleast I haven't resorted to filming muskrats!!

2 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

So was the girl racing you on her bike or was she running? And serioulsy? Who doesn't let a 5 year old win a race? MEANY!
I know for a fact that you film muskrats. Just last week you call me and asked if I wanted to watch your home videos of muskrats. Weirdo!

Stacy said...

Thats hilarious. first off, kick the little ankle biter, and secondly... Wow filming muskrats huh? Now that sounds like a box office hit!!! It will probably be a first and only film of the nasty little creatures. You must be amazingly speedy I am so proud that you won the race! Your absolutely amazing