Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Old Women + snowblowers = BAD!

Well I'm not going to say this was my favorite day of my life. I wake up and head out to my car and I've got to brush off a foot of snow. It's April! What is this?! Anyways, I head of to my first patient and I have to park a ways up the road because it's a really narrow street, and no room for my car unless I want it to get hit. Anyways... I see my patient and start heading back to my car. On my way there is this old lady clearing her driveway with her snowblower. Well she has it aimed right in the direction I'm walking. So I as I switch directions to avoid the flying chunks of snow. I look at her and she has this menacing look in her eye. Well old people occasionally look like that so I continue on my way. All the sudden I'm getting smack by flying snow! The woman changed the aim of her snow to make it hit me!! I look back at her and she's still got that look on her face. What did I do? I've got no idea. Well to finish of the rest of my day, at another house my patients dog almost got a little frisky with my leg when I was sitting there. Oh boy! Anyways I continue to go see my patients and the random snow storms througout the day are making me rather angry. Well I made it to my last patient with no further incident. Until I walked out of there home. I guess I didn't notice a stair and I decided to take a nice dive to the sidewalk. Lovely. Well now I'm off to the Jazz game, I sure hope they win. I need something to make this day better. haha

3 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

BWAH HA HA HA!! I can just picture that little old lady with this crazy eyed look on her face saying "I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog to" oh wait that was Wizard of Oz. That is how I pictured it though!
Thanks for going to the AMAZING Jazz game in our AMAZINGLY good seats!

Nicole A. said...

hahaha oh man, that's funny! You always have the best stories!! Plus, the jazz game was awesome, hopefully that made up for the bad day!

kcooke said...

ha ha That is awful..What a odd, mean lady..Who does that! I hope your day ended well!