Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What Race Am I?

Well apparently this question has been up for debate among my patients. Here's how it started. Of course same old routine, I get a new patient. I go to there house. Well the first one that didn't believe I was caucasian asked if I was native american. I told him no I was not. He said he didn't believe me. Never could convince him. About a month later one of my patients asks if I'm greek. What?! I don't get what these people see. Well any way the one that really blew my mind happened today. I go over start doing the exercises with my patient, and she asks, Are you half black? I just laughed and said no. She says "Well dang I thought you could have been a black sista". haha (Must be the butt)

Hmmm... Australia is now it approximate 2 months away. I'm stoked but I don't quite think it's enough adventure sooo......

I'M GOING TO



Exactly a month later .

My brother in law is doing a tour down there. It's from November 12-21. It's going to be awesome! I need a travel buddy. Any one want to come? Seriously, if you want to let me know. I can give you more info.

5 comments:

kcooke said...

You look white to me ha ha
THAT IS AWESOME! I am excited for you to go to both places! I so wish I could go.

Ty and Ber said...

You can be grandma's soal sista because grandpa says she is black also. You didn't get the brillo pad hair though.
Wahoo for the land of Oz and Peru. Glad I will be there for both of them with you. You are my travel buddy in Oz and I alreay have my hubby/tour guide for my roomy in Peru. Hopefully someone will want a soal sista to be their roomy and come to Peru with us.
Come on peeps, Machu Pichu, the Amazon, how awesome is that?

Kelsi & Josh said...

Oh my goodness Keely, the craziest things seem to happen to you! And I would seriously love to go to Peru with you! How much is it going to cost you?

Keely said...

it'll be aroung 3300, it covers everything, plane ticket, hotel, food...

Stacy said...

i'll be your travel buddy if you pay my way!! Ha ha...