Sunday, February 21, 2010

Billy Joel and Elton John




February 19th was the day! We got the tickets in June of last year, so me and 5 friends have been waiting quite some time to watch some old men sing. The concert was originally supposed to be November 20th. But guess what they both got sick. But they rescheduled! The concert was a blast! Here's a funny story though. So I've got an annoying laugh. End of story. No I'm kidding. Well every time I laughed two people who were sitting in front of us would look back and glare at me! Well I had laughed a lot. Apparently they couldn't take it anymore, they glared at me one last time and left!! Well at least when they left I didn't have to worry about kicking them because of the serious lack of leg room!
Here's something funny one of my friends came up with:
Tickets to the show: 70 bucks
Dinner at Crown Burger: 9 bucks
Filling up the tank of gas for the drive: 35 bucks
A night screaming my head off watching a gay man sing: Priceless
And priceless it was!

Here's some pics.

2 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

I bet that was an amazing concert. I am jealous. I can't believe that those people in front of you left. That is super funny. Your laugh isn't really annoying it is just loud. I would have still sat by you.

kcooke said...

Like I said the other day...I am so jealous, but am glad that you got to go! And I am glad you enjoyed it. And I love your laugh, those people need to just get over themselves!