Tuesday, March 3, 2009

From A-Z

A to Z_I tagged you 'cuz I want to know about you!!Share
A - Age: 20
B - Bed size: HAHAHA I sleep on a trundle, it's even smaller than a twin, and I'm to tall for it so my legs hang off.
C - Chore you hate: All of them!
D - Dad's Name: Farrell
E - Essential start your day item: Breakfast
F - Favorite food: Homemade chicken noodle soup with mash potatoes in it!
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5' 10"
I - Instruments you play: abolutely none
J - Job title: Physical Therapist Assistant
K - Kid(s): 0
L - Living arrangements: With the parents
M - Mom's name: Carla
N - Nicknames: Kiki, Sue, Kilmister, Aunt Fanny(laugh and I'll kill you), Kee, peepsy.
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none! I'm healthy!
P - Pet Peeve: When my brother throws random objects at my head, sharing a room with my sister.
Q - Quotes you like: If I didn't have puke breath, I'd kiss you. - Strange Brew-
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 4 sisters, 1 brother
T - Time you wake up: 8ish
V - Vegetable you dislike: Asparagus
W - Ways you run late: I take a long time eating my breakfast.
X-rays you've had: foot, hip, and knee
Y - Yummy food you make: Umm... does burnt food count, it would be good but I tend to burn things. Oops!
Z - Zodiac: Taurus

2 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

I thought on Pet Peeves you would have said "the name of a chicken we use to have".

Keely said...

Oh ya I forget about that ugly thing.