Monday, September 22, 2008

PHONE TEST

Hmm... So I'm a little worried. Tomorrow morning I have to take a test at 5:50 in the morning over the phone. I have to pass this test in order to get into my last clinical at TOSH, for school! The test is only going to be 10 minutes long, but I'm still a little nervous. Do they think that is those 10 minutes they will understand me, and know whether I'm smart enough to work there. As a student aren't you supposed to do you internships to continue learning? It seems like they want me to know everything before I can even set foot in that building!

2 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

I real question is "do they think that you are awake enough at 5:50 in the blessed am to even take a test???"

Hope you did well on your test. Yeah for almost being done with school!!

Stacy said...

Hooray for you, you passed your test!! A few more months and you will be making some money money!! Lucky... Share the wealth