Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'M WORTHY!!

So it turns out I passed that nasty phone test. This is how it happened. The woman was supposed to call me at 5:50 in the morning so I could take the test. So I wake up super early and get everything ready for the test. Well 6:05 rolls around and still no phone call! I was already nervous enough. I couldn't sleep the night before because I kept thinking about it. I decided that I would call her. She picks up the phone and said "Well I couldn't call you because you never gave me your number." I gave this woman my phone number a few days ago. She's called me before. Did she think that I got a new phone number every day! Well she now tells me that she has no more time this morning and I would have to wait until Thursday to take the test. Look at all those extra days of stress added. I tried to fall back asleep after that but I was to made to. 6:30 comes and my phone rings. It was her! She's like I have about 5 minutes do you want to hurry and take the test. I happily agreed. Well it all turned out well, I passed the test. I proved to them that I was "worthy" to do my school internship at TOSH.

3 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

WAY TO GO That is funny that the lady said she didn't have your phone number despite the fact that she had called you before.

Good luck with you last internship at TOSH.

Hey I heard that you got a job offer for when you graduate. That is awesome.

Stacy said...

Yeah for keely! I already posted a congratulations on the las post you did, but congratulations again.

Jillian said...

Yeah! Stupid phone test! Did you take the job offer? I got a job offer and I turned it down because the PT is DRIVING ME NUTS. I lied and said I was moving to Provo because I don't know how to turn people down. hahaha!