Thursday, December 10, 2009

FROZEN

Yes, yesterday was a sad day. So if you read the last post you will know that I have a very smelly patient! Yuck! Well anyways, yesterday I go to visit. Smells just like always. Disgusting. When I get out of there I run and grab my febreze. There it is patiently waiting for me. I go to spray and nothing comes out! It can't be gone already.... Then I look and it's FROZEN! What's with this weather and making me suffer by freezing my febreze and making me smell myself the rest of the day until I can get home and shower! I had to freeze myself and drive with the windows down in my car to get some fresh air. It was horrible. Well for some good news. I bought me a laptop and it came today! Hooray. And I never got stuck in the snow, while out seeing my patients.

3 comments:

Nic and Shannon Rich said...

Ha ha ha maybe you ought to just buy some type of perfume and keep it in your purse and keep it with you! lol

Ty and Ber said...

Try defrosting it with your car heater. By the time you got to your next pts house it would probably be good to go.

Keely said...

I tried that!. The stupid spray nozzle thing was frozen too. nothing would come out!!