Tuesday, February 3, 2009

School done, Job found!

Alright I'm horribe at keeping this thing updated. I forget I have one most of the time. I'm officially done with school! I'll tell you it's one of the best feeling to be done with school at 20! Hooray. I'm an offical physical therapist assistant. That title is long enough to say so I'm happy I don't have to add student infront of it any more when people ask. I've got a job doing home health now, which is great. Except some of the people I see are a little crazy, but I guess you get that pretty much where ever you work. I thought that when I was done with school commuting would be over, driving from Harrisville to West Jordan every day got pretty lame, but now I drive from house to house. I think my car missed spending so much time with me. What was really nice for me is I didn't have to do any job hunting. That alone is a horrible stressor. I got a call one day from one of the therapist I worked for during a clinical rotation, and offered me the job. It was sweet. Well life is still great and I don't know what to do with myself now that I have so much time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous Keely!!! I wish I could be done with school, but I'm not! Now that you don't have to travel so much, you have the time to update this blog more often!!!

Ty and Ber said...

Way to finally update this thing. Congrats on being done with school. That is always such a great relief. Too bad you were so old when you finally finished, I was only 19!!!! HAHAHAHA
Now that you have all sorts of money, how about taking me out to eat. :)

Shandi and James said...

CONGRATS!!! That is very exciting :) :)

Becka said...

Congrats!!! now you can be rich! ha ha that is way nice that you found a job so fast! i hope that same thing happens to me!!